Crude oil: USD39.85/barrel
MEG: USD481/tonMarket Trend:
- Polyester filament
- Overnight crude oil dropped, polyester raw materials shocked down.
- On product side, recent production and sales weakened, market is cautious, but factory inventory is also at low level and supply is still tight.
Polyester market is expected slight shock today. It is suggested that you can purchase as per your firm demand in order to avoid any market risk. Focusing on crude oil, end demand, production and sales situation.
- PSF price declined slightly, market deal is slight.
- Most factories have no inventory or even negative inventory, which still support the market.
- Meanwhile, nearing end of month, partial yarn factories have replenishment demand,
PSF market is expected slight shock, need pay attention to downstream restock and order continuity.
VSF market is tend to stable, but with sufficient advance orders and tight market supply, VSF price still in a high level at around 11000 cny/ton, VSF for non-woven fabric already increased to 11500cny/ton and sold very well because of covid-19.
- Downstream knitting factories orders already extend till middle of Nov.. Spandex firm demand digested quickly.
- Raw material cost is also keep increasing. So spandex prices extended upward trend, 20D price already reached 46000cny/ton today.
It is expected short-term spandex price will still increase. For long term, need pay attention to downstream order continuity and operation rate situation.
CPL and chips prices are both stable, the whole downstream market is stable and delivery is smooth.